Thankfully my cold seems to be going away. It would be great if I didn't have to blow my nose all day at school tomorrow! I was still struggling this morning, so I wasn't able to sing at my usual Masses. But I was glad to stay in and keep warm. It snowed all day yesterday and has been pretty chilly around here. It's much more fun to enjoy it from the inside. We are headed off to youth group in just a bit, so I hope I have enough energy for them. It should be fine, but I hate going out when it's cold and dark already!
It's always fun to get the first snow of the year. Being from California I am still enamored by it. My husband, being from the Midwest, is not. :) He doesn't enjoy the snow as much... and I'm sure in February or March the charm will have worn off for me too.
I won't say too much about football, except that I'm actually glad this season is over. (Usually this is my favorite time of the year!) My team ended up with a disappointing season - including yesterdays loss. It was a sad night in our house because my hubby's team lost a HEART-BREAKER with one second left in the game. At least they are getting better than they have been in the past couple of years. *Sigh* We will be loyal (to our teams!) in good times and in bad. ;)
In cycle news, I started bleeding again today. I had a couple of days of bleeding and spotting after my surgery and then a couple of dry days. I'm wondering if this is my "usual" period. It is day 26 and Dr. C said that my cycle after surgery would be a very light flow since they had removed most of the endometrium. My follow-up appointment with her is next Monday, so I will ask about it then. I had been wondering how I would know a new cycle had started. Maybe this is it? Any advice?
My hubs is sad about Nebraska's loss as well!
ReplyDeleteI still can't believe that you guys have snow and we have none!
After my polyp removal surgery I had my period a few days later. It was VERY light, and lasted a few days. Basically, it was about the same number of days of bleeding, but very very light.
ReplyDeleteGosh, I have no idea, except to say that my cycle has been totally and completely screwy since my surgery (the whole endo removal) - very very heavy, followed by very short cycle and very very light, followed by apparent p=7 (and I am NOT AMUSED). So if you're freaking out that your body is a total disaster (I kind of am), I guess I'm saying that it isn't you, it's the surgery. Did your temps drop???
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're feeling a little better! I went through a whole box of tissues the day I went back to work, and it was awful. I'm sure it would be much worse with a classful of kids.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I meant to leave the note on your last post, but I would love to hear what you have to share about the local agencies you researched.
I rarely see snow so I would be pretty excited, too.
ReplyDeleteIf it was the Nebraska game, that was a heartbreaker indeed.