I am collecting prayer intentions for our pilgrimage. Of course I will be praying for all you dear bloggers collectively (and especially for my prayer buddy,) but please let me know if you have any specific intentions that you'd like me to pray for. You can either leave a comment or send me an email. I am compiling a list of intentions and will bring it with me as we visit these holy places. Here is where I will be praying for you...
Our Lady of Lourdes Cathedral

St. Peter's Basilica and Square
Oh, Lourdes and Rome are SO wonderful. I love it there! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteWow! Lourdes looks absolutely beautiful. Thank you for praying for all of us!
ReplyDeleteWill you add me to the blogger list of those you pray for? That we may conceive a child and have hope in God's plan. Thanks! Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteIt truly sounds like the trip of a lifetime! Will you please pray for the health of our new little one? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to word my intention and email you. Do not forget to bring back water! (Like you would). My Aunt brought some back for me last year and I treat it like liquid gold. I use the smallest amount so it will last.
ReplyDeleteYou know my prayer intention:)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's so soon, G!!!!! Oh my!
ALso, I read your post on adoption and didn't comment. I'm glad that you're moving along in the process and am glad you were able to shed tears. Of how I think of you and pray for you, dear friend!
I would love if you'd pray for my intentions- thank you for the offer, it is so generous of you!
ReplyDeletePlease pray that good things start to happen quickly for DH and me. (Nothing specific, just anything good.) Please also pray for my sister, who's ex-husband is suing her once again for custody of my 13 yr old neice.
Thanks for praying for us! You are going to have a such a great time. Hopefully the weather is good (at this time of year it can be quite rainy in France, at least in Paris). I can't wait to see the photos that you take!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your generous spirit in offering to lift up our intentions!
ReplyDeleteI know you know my desire to have children one day, so I would love it if you could include that.
Thanks, I am so happy this trip is coming up so fast!! So many blessings are in store for you two ;)
So excited for you!!! What a great vacation!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for praying!!!
I still have 1/2 a liter of medjugorje water...I used to pour it into my DH's bottle of water in the very beginning of our IF journey!!! hahahahaha He never knew until I couldn't stop laughing one day while he was drinking it!!! hahaha
ReplyDeleteI will send you an e-mail with my intentions. I am so excited about your trip!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for praying for us! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you! What an amazing trip!
ReplyDeleteThank you for praying for us all.
So exciting! Would you mind praying for my kids that they grow in holiness and love of God? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI meant to ask before - are you going to try an arrange a meeting with the IF girls before you leave? I know you are super busy getting ready to leave, but it'd be great to get together again :).
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful trip... I'll be praying it is great. Could you pray for my husband and I... to have a holy marriage.. and also for the health of our families, my brother and his family - they are going through some trouble and need some prayers! Thank you so much!!
ReplyDelete