Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring!

Spring is on it's way! I was so thrilled to see our daffodils blooming in the yard.

It makes my dining room table so cheery. :)

12 comments:

  1. that is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are BEAUTIFUL! We just have the beginnings of flowers up here in Illinois. Can't wait! Today they are snow covered...grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got em in Mississippi too! Bring on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those from the same yard that was buried under 3 feet of snow just a little while ago? I love spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daffodils are my favorite! I have a note my grandmother mailed me 15-20 years ago w/ where she wrote to "pick just one and leave the rest for others to know that spring is on its way." I have never been able to pick just one!

    I love the table. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...what beautiful flowers! Thanks for giving us this glimpse of spring. It is a sight for sore eyes for this "frozen tundra" girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday we had snow...today is sunny and warmer...I just love spring...thanks for sharing such uplifting pictures! I have some flowers showing an appearance too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I can never bear to pick mine, and then the deer end up eating them :(. Guess I better just pick 'em the moment they bloom this year :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daffodils are my ABSOLUTE favorite. I am enjoying mine daily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty table! Our mini-daffs are blooming, but the regular sized ones just have the leaves coming up right now. Such a sign of spring though!

    ReplyDelete