Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jesus, I trust in You

Cycle day one. Jesus, I trust in You.

No Lourdes miracle for me. Jesus, I trust in You.

Another school year come and gone. Jesus, I trust in You.

Another summer job at camp. Jesus, I trust in You.

Feeling down and 10 lbs gained. Jesus, I trust in You.

Almost 5 years of marriage and no babies. Jesus, I trust in You.

Quick Facebook check - more friends pregnant. Jesus, I trust in You.

Quick blog check - more infertiles pregnant. Jesus, I trust in You.

So many blessings and graces in my life. Jesus, I trust in You.

For I know the plans I have for you... Jesus, I trust in You.

17 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful G. You have such a strong faith and I know God's plan will be revealed to you soon. Praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you a big, big hug. I'm so sorry that you're having a tough time. It's Peak +15 today and I can only imagine that CD1 will be happening some time today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I have regretted not getting dunked in the healing waters at Lourdes ever since we walked away from the huge line. I've thought more than once that if I had waited and was more patient that I would've gotten pregnant by now.

    Crazy, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you. I really keep thinking of your candle burning right next to Mary!!! Your light will never fade, you are the light of Christ to so many. I pray that God reveals himself to you in a most comforting way today or in the days to come. Your trust in God is inspiring!
    On my post from last night, I mentioned you and my upmost gratidude for you including us in your petitions in Lourdes. I know I had a very specific prayer request and I am so thankful you prayed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully written. Even though by the grace of God I am pregnant now, as I read your words, it was so easy for me to travel back in time just a short while ago and feel your pain and raw emotion. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths." When I would feel sad and anxiety crept up on me, I would repeat this prayer and would start to feel better. You are in my prayers and I do believe Your miracle is coming to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweetheart, I'm thinking of you in a big way.
    This is a beautiful, beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post. I'm so sorry about CD1. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. Give that water time to work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ergh...Jesus we trust in you....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This moved me to tears - and to prayer for you. This was a great reminder, too...I feel like so often I rattle off my litany but without the "Jesus I trust in you" piece. Thanks for the reminder. You're loved, and prayed for, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a beautiful faith. May I just amend one to say... "No Lourdes miracle..... yet."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am with Ann, maybe it just needs some time to work?!! Will be praying for that miracle aqua to start moving and working through you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you and am united in this prayer with you in my own way. I'm grateful for you.

    I was just reading how gratitude is the antidote for envy. Thank you for reminding me of this here. And above all, trust in our Lord.

    Coffee soon?? Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautfil post. I feel like you took the exact thoughts out of my head and made them a prayer (rather than the complaining that I would have done). We have some Lourdes water that we rub on my stomach after trying. No miracle for us yet either :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. This post hits the nail right on the head.

    I get it.

    You have such a beautiful heart and soul, I know there must be times when you just want to cry out in frustration but you continue to trust so faithfully and beautifully.

    I know the graces from Lourdes are still with you and even ahead of you. Your day is coming, I still believe that with 100% of my being.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh so sorry! How I wanted a Lourdes miracle for you too! As others said, I pray that Lourdes miracle will still happen for you the future ... soon, soon!
    This post is so beautiful. You do have such an inspiring faith, and as Grace wrote, I hope Jesus's plan for you will be revealed soon.

    ReplyDelete