Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Photo Shoot

Here are a few of the pictures from our Tommy photo shoot last week. I can't thank my sweet friend enough for taking these pictures!









31 comments:

  1. what beautiful beautiful pictures!! My favorite is you two touching noses- it's so tender and sweet! He is a beautiful baby. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Beautiful! Your friend did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Your friend did a great job! They are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They're gorgeous!! Your friend is really talented.. and the subject is adorable of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommy is such a beautiful baby. Those eyes are gorgeous and you know they are going to remain blue. Thanks for sharing the photos. I especially love the baby feet photos - baby feet are the cutest! I am so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! He is so precious!!! Look at those blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these pictures are precious!!! You are so blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these! His big blue eyes are just precious! And the family photo is my fave. Can't wait to hold the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness--that is some fantastic photography!! It doesn't hurt that the subject(s) is breathtaking to begin with, but still! Seriously, he is one handsome little fellow--those baby blues look like they are there to stay and what a heart-throb he'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E--- those eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Love it! You friend is a fantastic photographer and Tommy is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy moley, I can't even begin to pick a favorite!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!

    OMGOSH! That child is too die for!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures! I love when pictures can capture such special moments. You just must be pinching yourself. So awesome... God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought he was cute before but my goodness...I think after seeing these picture he's gotten even cuter! ;) Your little family is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. G- these pictures are INCREDIBLE! Tommy is gorgeous! I cannot get over his big beautiful blue eyes! What a GORGEOUS family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable pictures. Your friend did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it, love it, love it...did I say how much I love them? :) Thanks for sharing - my favorite is the one of all 3 of you together. What a beautiful family ! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness!! I love those little feet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. He is sooooooo cute!!!!!!!! The photos are great. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these! I say take thousands of pics, they do really grow so fast-I know everyone says it, but it is true. He is gorgeous! And your family looks so cute and happy, as they should be. Very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful!! Those eyes!!! What a happy family!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh G! I cannot believe how BLUE his eyes are!

    The one of you two touching noses made me tear up:)

    Your friend is a really talented photographer, it is really difficult (as we have learned) to get good photos of a baby, but all these are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. these are GORGEOUS!!! So fun that we made the blog, too! Great to see you guys...we'll miss you too :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. The eyes are wonderful, but the little chin dimple is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great pictures! Tommy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a beautiful little man you have!! I loved the video also...all the sweetness of mommyhood in your voice. :)

    ReplyDelete