Thursday, July 8, 2010

Video

I debated whether or not to post this video of Tommy because my voice sounds so ridiculous. ;) Please turn down your volume if you play it!

He has been trying to suck his thumb, but he ends up sucking his entire fist. I was trying to get that on video but instead he started smiling and cooing at me. It just melts my heart when he does that!

Tommy is such a sweet, sweet boy. He continues to be such an easy baby for us. He has a sweet disposition and is very even-keeled. I am so in love with this little man!

[It was taking blogger forever to upload... so I put it on YouTube instead. It must be a pretty large file, so you might need to give it a few seconds to get ahead.]

6 comments:

  1. How could anyone not fall in love with that precious little boy of yours? You are so blessed! (He is, too!) Thanks for the Tommy updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sha baby! How adorable! I'm with Hebrews, keep'em coming!

    and btw, I hate my voice on camera too. But your voice sounds very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - so precious!! and love the extreme northern voice - so different from around these parts lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMBO @ allie! So funny allie!

    I watched this at 2am when I couldn't sleep and waffle growled the whole time! hahaha So cute! I love it! You must do that all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so sweet! I am the same way about videos, I hate to post them b/c of my voice-regular or baby talk! oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete