It was a joy to pray for this lovely blogger, mother and physician. I offered up novenas, Masses, Rosarys, and morning prayers. I prayed especially through the intercession of St. Gianna (for obvious reasons!) I have a lovely prayer card and medal from the Shrine of St. Gianna that I kept in my Magnificat. She was on my mind a lot and I offered up a quick little prayer every time she crossed my mind. I prayed that the Lord would bless her marriage, son, pregnancy and her work as a physician.
I also prayed through the intercession of Our Lady - she is such a powerful intercessor! I wanted to make a novena leading up to the Assumption, but I have been pretty distracted with Tommy's Baptism and house guests. So I still owe Doctor Gianna one more novena.
I will leave you with a picture of Tommy from his special day. I will write more later after my family leaves.
Precious. Just precious!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I have never fully thanked YOU my dear prayer buddy from last go- round ... your prayers are powerful, indeed!
oh what a lovely baptismal gown!! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats little man - welcome to the Church!
Cant' tell you how much I love his gown, LOVE IT.
ReplyDeleteAwww. He is precious! I can't wait for details.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all the prayers! It is the best gift anyone can receive. Tommy looks so precious! God bless your family.
ReplyDeleteTommy looks so adorable in his baptismal gown! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteG, that is a stunning baptismal gown!!! We were thinking of you guys! Love from Vermont!
ReplyDelete