My prayer buddy
Faith Makes Things Possible sent me the sweetest gift in the mail! She sent me a lovely bracelet with images of the saints and the Holy Family; three holy hour prayer cards (one for me, my husband and Tommy) and the most adorable frame for Tommy's room.

I absolutly love this quote from 1 Samuel and was hoping to find it for the nursery. Thank you so much!
Dr. Gianna - your gift will be on its way shortly. Time has really gotten away from me. :(
No rush. I don't expect anything. I'm just so grateful for your prayers! Thanks for posting the pic - it's great!
ReplyDeleteOH. THAT. IS. CUTE!!!!!!! It's adorable!!!!!! What a perfect addition to your nursery!
ReplyDeleteVery cute frame!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome!! I had to make something for him...just glad it didn't break in the mail on the way over!
ReplyDeleteYou and your beautiful little family are in my prayers!!