Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blogger Lunch

I love blogger-get-togethers! Today I had lunch with these GORGEOUS ladies:
Sew (holding Tommy), Sew's sweet grandmother, Call Me Mama (holding Hannah), me, and Mrs. Mike (holding her little Sarah)

Tommy missed his morning nap, but thankfully Sew didn't mind rocking him to sleep!
Call Me Mama also rocked little Hannah to sleep. (I can't wait until her baby is in her arms next month!)

15 comments:

  1. How cool! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have joined you also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day you all must have had and Tommy is cuter and cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! All the babies are so cute...and the mommies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time! Can't wait to do it again soon...with one MORE baby in the group :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I wish I was there! It looks like a Mommy & Me beauty contest. Everyone looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super jealous! Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUPID WORK, I WANT TO BE THERE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!


    Cannot WAIT! Baby Fest!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHH I wish I could have been there! FUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete