I just made it to PA with my parents and I'm typing on my phone, so this will be short. Surgery is tomorrow at 8:00am with Dr S - prayers are greatly appreciated! Doing the bowel prep then off to bed. Ugh!
It ended up being a chaotic evening before I left. Tommy had his first fever ever, go figure - the first night I've ever left hubby alone with him! :( Poor Tommy was feeling so yucky, I've never seen him look that way. Hopefully its nothing serious and he's feeling better in the morning. Thanks to my hubby for taking such good care of him!
I will try to post surgery updates when I can.
praying it goes well!! Also praying for Tommy!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.
ReplyDeletePraying for you, and Tommy feel better!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!! I hope Tommy starts feeling better!
ReplyDeleteAww, that's gotta make it harder to head to surgery, poor thing :(. Hoping surgery goes really well and little Tommy feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to an update!
Praying for you!!!!
ReplyDeletePraying - hope everything goes well!
ReplyDeletePraying for you, Tommy and your husband!!
ReplyDeleteOh, prayers!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteaw praying for all of you! cant wait to hear how surgery goes and hear that Tommy is all better!
ReplyDeletepraying for you- Ugghh, the dreaded bowel prep! I am traumatized. Hope your son is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about and praying for you today. Looking forward to hearing the update. I hope Tommy is better today!
ReplyDeletePraying for you today (I even have my students on it as well!). Hope everything goes smoothly and that precious Tommy gets feeling better!
ReplyDeletePraying G!
ReplyDeletePraying for you!!!
ReplyDelete