Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas in California. These are long overdue! I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things over here. :)

Me and my best friend

Breakfast with some lovely ladies!

Our family tradition is that the cousins make pizza on Christmas Eve!

Christmas morning

My favorite Christmas gift - a USC snuggie!

Me and my dad

At my parents cabin

My hubby, me, brother and sister-in-law

My brother's dog Chelsea in the snow

Crystal Cove (Newport Beach)

Fun lunch with my mom at The Beachcomber


14 comments:

  1. Great pictures- I especially like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, G! It looks like you had a nice time with family, friends, and enjoyed some r & r. LOVE the snuggie! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snuggie looks warm!

    I love the one of Chelsea, she is so cute!

    Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card! It was so thoughtful and I loved to read your Christmas letter. You and your husband sound so joyful! I can't wait till you get to nurture that joy in the life of a child of your own! We did youth group for years! And Confirmation formation - whew! Some of my best times and some of the craziest!
    The beach looks like so much fun! Glad you got to have a good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so pretty, G! I love the pics and I'm also loving the pizza tradition! That's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!!!!

    This has felt like the LONGEST week of my life! I can't wait until that dismissal bell rings tomorrow afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your last post was a great one. And wow on the pictures. I want to go to California!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. From snow to the beach! It looks like such fun and you have the brightest smile! Seriously, your joy just shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures!

    Love the snuggie :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ! Christmas in California looks just divine!

    Thanks for sharing! (oh and Chelsea is adorable in her little sweater )

    ReplyDelete
  10. your snuggie is awesome - it's a REAL usc snuggie.

    m's aunt got me a texas snuggie, but it's just burnt orange and white - no longhorns on it. lame!

    christmas in california looks great

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you enjoyed your trip. Isn't it great out here.
    but the snuggie+usc....oh no no no hunny!

    -a UC Berkeley fan

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have the most amazing smile. In all your pictures. Oh, and in person. And your mom has the same one! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snow and the beach wrapped up in one trip. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came across your blog from another infertility blog and thought I would pop over to say hello.

    My husband and I TTC for about two years before moving on to adoption. I couldn't take the ups and downs of all of it each month, so we filed chose and agency. We experienced one failed match last spring and are now just waiting again.

    Oh, and just so you don't feel too bad, I'm sure my agency thinks I bug them too! But they always say they are glad to hear from me, so it must not be too bad!

    I'll be back to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete