Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AHHHH!!!

Ohmygosh... I am so frustrated. My doctor's office just called to remind me about my appointment tomorrow - WITH THE WRONG DOCTOR!!! They had me scheduled to meet with a doctor I had never heard of before. Apparently they coded it in wrong when they scheduled my appointment SIX WEEKS AGO! Can you tell I'm frustrated?

I literally just got off the phone with them... and I can't talk about it with anyone at the moment... and I have to go teach in 5 minutes. I'm so mad. I'm so frustrated!

Thankfully I rescheduled for next week, but that feels like an ETERNITY! You IFers out there know how much we count down the days to our appointments. And this was a biggie! I really don't want to have to wait another week. Grrrrrr....

Sorry for the negativity. I just had to vent!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can totally relate. It happened to me last spring (not the wrong doctor thing, but it got pushed back a week at the last minute - I freaked).

    Think of it like it's God's intervention. Perhaps you will need there to be on a certain cycle day and now it will work out perfectly (happens to me all the time), or maybe your dr would have been rushed this week, or there may be a reason you'll never know. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! This is maddening!

    I was so excited for you and looking forward to hearing how it went tomorrow!

    I agree completely with All You Who Hope ... there MUST be a reason and it will be better in the end for you.

    Gosh I wish things would just go our way sometimes!

    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how frustrating! What a great way to think about it, though--that there must be a reason why this happened. I need to remind myself of that much more often!

    ReplyDelete