Friday, October 17, 2008

Pics from our trip

Last week we spent a few days in North Carolina and Tennessee. It was SO WONDERFUL to get away for a long weekend! First we attended a wedding in Winston-Salem, NC. It was so beautiful. I've always loved weddings, but especially since I've been married now I like them even more. It takes me back to our special day and in a way I feel as if I'm renewing my vows.
Not to mention that my hubby usually gets teary-eyed during the ceremony and I always love that. :)

My husbands parents met us there, so it was a great excuse to see them and to extend our trip for a few extra days. We drove to the Biltmore Mansion in Asheville, NC and then moved on to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. We love to camp and hike and pretty much do anything outdoors. October is seriously the perfect time to visit these places because all the leaves were changing colors. Here are a few pics from our trip!





1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! Love your pictures. And you're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete