Sunday, December 7, 2008
Flowers and Feeling Good
I received more flowers (from my brother and sis-in-law) and thought I'd post another picture. They are so beautiful and I just LOVE having flowers in the house! It really brightens up the room and it makes me feel so special and loved.
Overall I'm feeling pretty good. I've taken these past four days to really take it easy and recover. It makes it really hard to go back to school tomorrow!! I will definitely go in the morning since it's a holy day and we have Mass. I have to direct the choir and make sure everything comes together (Mass days are pretty hectic at my school!) Depending on how I feel, I might head home around lunch time. My pain is pretty minimal at this point, but my energy is still pretty low. I don't want to overdo it! Let's be honest... I just want to keep staying at home! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't blame ya! I hope you get back to normal soon, but relax while you can!
ReplyDeleteAnd the flowers are beautiful!
You take it easy, ok? :)
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful! Glad to hear you are feeling better! Enjoy the Feast Day tomorrow, but I can totally relate with just wanting to stay at home!
ReplyDeleteI want to stay home too! :)
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are gorgeous! I am so glad you are able to return back to work, even though you want to stay home!
I've been figuring out how to maintain my lifestyle and not work! I haven't figured out a plan as of yet!
ReplyDeleteHopefully your day at school went okay. I can totally understand about Mass days being crazy. Anything that takes my class out of their routine makes them even more nuts than they are!
Oh please don't overdo it!
ReplyDeleteTake it easy -- if you feel tired, take a nap. Sit down, rest, and listen to your body - it will tell you what it needs!
I also think getting out of the house and back into your normal routine is a good way to return back to health, too, though.
SO happy you are doing well! LOVE the flowers!
I received Our Lady in Art Calendar for 2009 today from the Shrine and thought of you! I am so excited! Last year I didn't order and this year I didn't order it but received it! Anyway I started thinking about you, I hope one day we can meet. Get a picture of our pregnant bellies and post them on our blog!
ReplyDeleteI loved the flowers I got after my surgery... the best was the arrangement from the Board of Ed (I was working at a school at the time)- and I love the vases almost as much as the flowers! Those vases are really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteDefinately do take it easy- enjoy daytime television :)