Just wanted to post briefly to say I'm home and feeling good. Thanks for all your prayers! Dr. L found mild endo in two places - one was very small and the other was a "good size." She was able to excise both. I'll post more later with the fun hospital stories. For now I am praising God for a successful surgery and what seems to be good news! Thanks again for all your prayers and support. I was thinking of you during this day! :)
That is great news! Isn't that like the best case scenario we talked about before? Wow! I hope that was all that was standing in the way of you conceiving!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you really broke the trend of all of us bloggers having stage 4 endo! Woo hoo!
Praise Jesus! OH MY GOSH! I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I must admit! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news! They sent me home right after surgery too. All these other girls got pampered in the hospital for a day or two (or 5, in Sew Infertile's case :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic news! Just rest, relax, and heal :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to your home and doing well. Continuing to send my prayers of hope and support! Take care.
ReplyDeleteMM
YAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am THRILLED you only had mild endo. Praise the Lord.
Rest up, and take good care of yourself for the next few days!!
Can't wait to hear from you soon!
Beth, I wonder if $43,000 is worth the "pampering" I received? That is the bill that was sent to insurance! OMG! :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm so excited that you hade a successful surgery- - onward to your BFP!!
ReplyDeleteSure! I had stage 4 endo. They diagnosed me with one lap, but said it was too bad to do anything. Then he put me on lupron for 3 months to stop it from growing during that time (drug induced menopause - NOT fun, but eventually worth it!) I had a second surgery in April 06 and they got it all, then conceived Madeleine in June - and found out the day before our 4th anniversary. No drugs at all. This time I was on progesterone in the last part of my cycle when I conceived, but that is it. Hopefully it's all taken care of forever now!!
ReplyDeletewhat fantastic news! i hope that your hubby spoils you rotten while you recover!
ReplyDelete