One year ago we were in Hawaii for Christmas!!! We decided to have a non-traditional Christmas, ditched both our families, and flew to Hawaii on Christmas Day. I seriously can't believe it's been a year since then... where does the time go? I thought I'd post a few pictures from our amazing trip. It was so much fun for just the two of us to do something a little crazy and different. Although this year I am ready for all the traditional celebrations. It will be wonderful to see both our families. We fly out tomorrow morning! :)
What a fantastic trip! That is exactly what I was hoping to do this year! Just take a trip and enjoy myself and enjoy my husband! I think he got the message becasue last night he asked me where I wanted to go for a few days. It won't be Hawaii at this last moment, but I hope it is just as adventerous!
ReplyDeleteWow. Those pictures are making me jealous as I look outside on this dreary, wet, cold day... :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you and your husband are quite the good lookin' couple!
What a great adventure! Awesome! You look so happy in your pictures!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a cute couple! I would LOVE to go away for Christmas. Last year we went to FL the first weekend in Dec. and it was awesome! Hope you enjoy your time with your family.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to go to Hawaii at some point. Those pictures are gorgeous and you guys look so happy together. Have a good Christmas this year, too.
ReplyDeletei've only been to the airport in honolulu en route to asia. hopefully one day we'll make it out there!
ReplyDeletethe photos are beautiful! i can't even imagine not wearing 50 layers of clothes over christmas!
btw, i've just nominated you for a blog award. come by and see what it's all about!
Wow! Thanks for posting those pictures! You guys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteHawaii sounds like its just what the doctor ordered for me right now!
Seriously, we were SO close to heading somewhere tropical this Christmas instead of doing the whole family thing. We will probably do that next year:)