I'm back! Well, not completely, but I'm back from our adventure-road-trip to Sequoia and Yosemite. We had a great time visiting these beautiful places and of course I'll post some pictures soon. ;) Thankfully everyone got along and we had a wonderful time together. My in-laws flew home yesterday and my hubby is flying back this morning. I will stay here in California for the rest of the week just hanging out with my family and getting together with friends. Now I'm going to catch up on what's been going on in blog-world!
Sounds like you have been having a good time...what a blessing! Hope you enjoy the rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteI miss you! Wish you had been there this weekend.. We should get together soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're having a great trip!
Glad you enjoyed it. I'm jealous you get to hang out in CA...have a blast with your family and friends! I miss seeing you on the blogs! :)
ReplyDeleteWe missed you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for pics!
I'm glad that part 1 of your vacation was so great and have fun with your family.
ReplyDeleteso glad you had a wonderful trip! have missed you!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!
ReplyDeleteNow, start posting some cycle updates, I'm been in major Jeremiah withdrawal lately!! :)
sounds like a great time! can't wait to see the photos!
ReplyDelete