The view from the top of Nevada Falls
Hiking in Tuolumne Meadows
Amazing view of Yosemite Valley
Me and Dad at the river in Kings Canyon
Mirror Lake
Breath-taking view of Half Dome from Glacier Point
The family at Glacier Point
Me in front of El Capitan (it is three times taller than the Empire State building!)
Vernal Falls
Nevada Falls
Four Mike Hike down from Glacier Point to the Valley
View looking down Nevada Falls into the Merced River
Mom and Dad being silly in front of the huge Sequoia tree
General Sherman Tree - largest living thing on earth
Hanging out in the trunk
Crazy BIG Sequoia tree
Bear!
Those are BEAUTIFUL. Um, how close were you to the bear?
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are breathtaking...looks like an amazing trip. There is so much beautiful scenery to see in the U.S....I haven't been to CA in a long time...since I was ittie bittie...someday my dh and I will have to travel west. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow! They all look like postcards.. or paintings!! It's just gorgeous. Looks like you had an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling refreshed just after having looked at them!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Awesome pics! I have similar pics of Half Dome, El Capitan and Glacier Point from when we were there in June. What an awesome family trip that must have been for you!
ReplyDeletei love your photos!!! sounds like a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeletewhat BEAUTIFUL pictures. It looks like so much fun. I only passed through Yosemite briefly; I should get back there! And aren't those sequoia trees amazing? I feel like they *know* things.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! California is so gorgeous :).
ReplyDelete