Today I caught up with some friends, had lunch with my mom, made raspberry jam and went to a concert in the park! Yesterday I was at Disneyland. The day before I splurged on a mani/pedi and then went to dinner on the beach with my parents. Tomorrow I'm going to sort through some of my old stuff (mostly pictures) still left here at my parents house. How many of you still have things at your parents' homes? It's hard to bring things back and forth when I'm flying, but somehow it works.
I'll be heading back to reality on Saturday. This time away has been great in a lot of ways and I truly feel like I'm in a different world when I'm here. I wish I could take a vacation from IF, but of course that's not possible. I started my new cycle when we were in Yosemite... right when we were doing an all-day hike. Doesn't get better than that, does it??? I called my doctor's office and was able to get my Tamoxifen prescription faxed to the local pharmacy here. Ugh. Another new cycle. I'm so tired of this whole thing. I haven't charted for two cycles now (besides finding my O day.) I'm just over it and ready for a break.
On a positive note, I'll leave you with a few pics from this week...
I went to Disneyland with my sister in law. It was so fun!


My mom and my brother's dog Chelsea.
Here are the jars of raspberry jam that we canned.
I am so sorry about your new cycle. WTF? Ugg! I have been stopping charting post peak. As soon as I hit P+3ish or earlier I am done. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having fun, it looks like a ton of fun! I love your flip flops! SEW CUTE!
What kind of dog is that?
looks like you had a great time! it's nice to get away from "reality" sometimes! sorry about your cycle, ugh.
ReplyDeleteWow that rasberry jelly looks delectable!!! Just my style!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour trip sounds like it was fun!!!
We really missed you (and others) on the trip, and here on your blog while you were away.
I am sorry about starting AF on a hike. That is so typical, huh?
I'd love to catch up sometime soon!
Sorry about the new cycle. It's always at annoying times too, isn't it? It's sounds like you had a fun trip though.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a good time in Cali. I love your big hand.bag too. I love big purses myself...I just pile the stuff in! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope AF didn't ruin too much of your trip. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteThat would be a rotten time to start a new cycle even if you WEREN'T IF. Terrible! I sometimes feel like an old lady - it's touchy deciding to go on a long hike, because even if I've got my cycle managed, the indigestion rarely leaves a whole day of peace. What an absurd life. But your trip sounds fantastic! It's so nice just to spend relaxing time with the family, I think. Enjoy your last few days!
ReplyDelete