Has anyone taken Endometrin before? It's a vaginal progesterone supplement. I am curious if you have any advice about when to take it. Today will be my first day and I was going to wait until the evening in case it leaks or makes a mess. Any advice is appreciated!
It actually makes me itch from head to toe. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's messy and you always feel like you just got your period. So wear a panty liner. :)
I took it last month and it made me feel pregnant, when I wasn't! :) I only took two doses!
I've taken vag. progesterone, but not specifically Endometrin. I'd take it right before bed because it is leaky and some people get very tired on it.
ReplyDeleteI took vaginal progesterone bt not Endometrin. I was so crampy and it leaked out so as Sew said where a panty liner. Other than that I can't really remember anything else abot it because I took it a couple of years ago.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with it!!!
Praying for you,
Amber
No advice, but my Napro doc told me that vaginal progesterone is the easiest way to take it. If AF ever gets here I'll be taking vaginal progesterone too!
ReplyDeleteI am taking it now, along with Prometrium. Since Prometrium makes me loopy, I take that at night and Endometrin in the mornings. I think whenever you take it you'll experience leakage, though, so do wear a pantyliner.
ReplyDeleteI don't have any s/es on it, and I think it works really well.