I agree with Barbie, he couldn't be any cuter! He looks like a little man! I have the same outfit for Matthew (different color), that a lovely blogger gave me! Perfect!
Glad you got it! I agree he does look cute in it! If anyone is interested in them, you can get them from Leaflet Missal (just do a search on Google), I don't have the link right now. Or I am sure there are sold at a bunch of other Catholic stores. How did little Tommy do during mass? I am sure he did great!
I have to have that! ;)So cute!
ReplyDeleteseriously, he could NOT be cuter! Love the onsie and hid adorable expression!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. Love the onesie! JBTC is so thoughtful.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Barbie, he couldn't be any cuter! He looks like a little man! I have the same outfit for Matthew (different color), that a lovely blogger gave me! Perfect!
ReplyDeletecutie patootie!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got it! I agree he does look cute in it! If anyone is interested in them, you can get them from Leaflet Missal (just do a search on Google), I don't have the link right now. Or I am sure there are sold at a bunch of other Catholic stores. How did little Tommy do during mass? I am sure he did great!
ReplyDeleteOMG--I love it! I've seen those for sale at the Basilica in DC. Must. Get. One!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeletehe is SO cute!
ReplyDeletePerfect shirt too!
I love it! Do they have one my size?
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness could he be any cuter!!?? JBTC is soo stinkin sweet, that girl!
ReplyDelete