
Tommy is four weeks old today! Hard to believe. I have a few videos I thought I'd share, even though I'm sure everyone besides Tommy's grandmas will find them incredibly boring. ;)
There's not too much that a one-month old does... but of course we think every little thing is adorable!
There is something so sweet about him sucking on his binky - Maggie Simpson style.
Getting his morning workout
I was trying to record his attempt at rolling over... you can hear my mother-in-law talking to me when Tommy let's out a big fart! It was so cute. ;) You'll notice my cackling laugh at that point.
so cute!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't watch the videos yet, because I'm at work...but that onesie is too much. HA! It is soo cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I love the sucking his binky, too.
ReplyDeletegreat videos! love em!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I love the baby farts :). So funny. I cracked up every time my little niece let one loose, too. Especially when she ripped a huge one in church :).
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it!! These are the cutest videos! I think the binky-sucking one is *PRECIOUS*!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love seeing videos of the little ones.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe it's been a month already? Time flies by. He's so so cute, G! And fyi, I found the videos entertaining! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww! He is precious!
ReplyDeletemore videos please!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe he's a month already!!! We were all just waiting for him!
ReplyDeleteHe's absolutely beautiful ;)
precious!!! I love those noises they make!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Baby toots are hilarious. I promise I didn't forget about your gift...I couldn't find what I wanted so I ordered it and it hasn't arrived yet. But I'll send it as soon as it gets here!
ReplyDelete