I'm trying to spend as much time as possible relaxing in my parents backyard... why didn't I appreciate this place when I was growing up??? Such is life. :)
The pool looks inviting...especially since out my way we are going to be near or at 90 degrees...ugh..of course with a dash of humidity. Enjoy that pool!
That does look like paradise! I was so sorry that you weren't able to make it to the girls weekend but sounds like you've been having a blast! That jam looks just divine!
looks wonderful! Enjoy it EVEN MORE because it is supposed to be about 100 degrees here today with a kajillion percent humidity! (exaggerating on the humidity, obviously, but not the temp) Hope you have a great, relaxing week. I want to eat some of that raspberry jam!
Love it! I wish I could come over and enjoy it with you!
ReplyDeleteI second that!
ReplyDeleteThe pool looks inviting...especially since out my way we are going to be near or at 90 degrees...ugh..of course with a dash of humidity. Enjoy that pool!
ReplyDeleteThat does look like paradise! I was so sorry that you weren't able to make it to the girls weekend but sounds like you've been having a blast! That jam looks just divine!
ReplyDeletelooks wonderful! Enjoy it EVEN MORE because it is supposed to be about 100 degrees here today with a kajillion percent humidity! (exaggerating on the humidity, obviously, but not the temp)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great, relaxing week. I want to eat some of that raspberry jam!
Um. I am seriously jealous. Our thermostat on the back porch reads 105 degrees F. I am not even kidding.
ReplyDeleteI am hiding out in our Air conditioned house.
Get in that pool!!! Enjoy it!! Oh and call me soon! I'd love to catch up with you!!! I think of you and pray for you often.
Oh, I could just dive in through my computer screen!
ReplyDelete