I happened upon your blog right after Tommy was born. I can just feel the pure happiness you are feeling through your writing. Congratulations to you, your husband, Tommy and the rest of your family for the gift of this adorable, precious baby boy. He is such a lucky child. Best wishes to all, and happy 1st Father's Day to your husband.
Sew cute! He is adorable!!! Stunningly adorable!
ReplyDeleteI happened upon your blog right after Tommy was born. I can just feel the pure happiness you are feeling through your writing. Congratulations to you, your husband, Tommy and the rest of your family for the gift of this adorable, precious baby boy. He is such a lucky child. Best wishes to all, and happy 1st Father's Day to your husband.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a little cutie! Happy Father's Day to Troy!
ReplyDeletePat, Julie, & Catie
How cute is he?! Love the onesie! :)
ReplyDeleteThat sums up Father's Day - golf, relaxation, and a cutie-patootie!
ReplyDeletelove the onsie, so cute! Happy first Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHe keeps on getting cuter!!
ReplyDeletelove this pic!!!!!
Oh, he is the cutest thing ever! What a happy Father's Day it must have been!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big!! I hope you and Troy had a beautiful Father's Day.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! It must have been a great first Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Hope you had a lovely Father's Day :).
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And so happy that your husband got to celebrate Father's day yesterday with you and your precious little man! :)
ReplyDelete