Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog Giveaway Winner and Blood Test

The blog giveaway winner is Tiffany! I don't have your contact information, so you can email me your information and I will send your CD through the mail - jeremiahtwentynineleven@gmail.com (Notice in my email address that there is only one "e" between the words "nine" and "eleven.") That was the only way it would work with gmail. I hope you enjoy the CD!

Also, I thought I'd mention that today is peak+7 so I had my blood drawn this morning. I'm curious to see how effective the Prometrium has been. My doctor doesn't usually call with my test results - she just waits for me to make an appointment once my new cycle begins. Depending on how long this cycle lasts, I might end up calling the office to get the results. I'm hoping and praying this cycle is nice and looooooong. This is my first time ever on progesterone, so hopefully my luteal phase will see a change!

5 comments:

  1. I am SUPER excited to see how the prometrium is helping you. Call for your results!!! Pretty please!!

    It was SO awesome to finally meet you in real life.. funny, it's like I've known you for years!!

    By the way, we are really enjoying the wine and CD. That was so thoughtful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the prog. will help your LP, too! Funny how patient you are, I just called to ask for my results of the P+7 from yesterday... I have no patience :) But alas, they're not in yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I am a caller when it comes to test results, too.

    Here's to a long cycle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo!!! I'm so excited about the CD! I sent you my contact info.

    I hope you have a REALLY long cycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting for my p + 7 blood test results too. Gosh...are we all on the same cycle? That's cool...hopefully we'll all have some good results to share with each other. And by the way..I called and found out the results won't be in until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete