My doctor's office actually called today and left me a voicemail with the results from my bloodwork. I was pretty shocked! The nurse said that Dr. L thought my levels were "much better" than last cycle. Estradiol was 387 and progesterone was 58. I honestly have no idea what to think about those numbers. They both seem quite high. I actually thought I mis-heard the nurse with the progesterone number. Last month it was 8 and now 58!?! I guess that is the Prometrium at work. Any thoughts???
Off to adoration and my women's prayer group. I'm praying for you all.
WHAT? Is right! What? How do you go from 8-58!!! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteIt almost seems like a progesterone overdose! hahaha! Can that mean good signs???
How do you feel about that?
Definately sounds like the progesterone is doing it's job!
ReplyDeleteAnd if you think about it, the dose of progesterone you take nightly is what, 200mgs? So, by the time you get the b/w, some has worn off, but then add to that your own natural progesterone, and bam- nice, healthy 58!
I'm so glad to hear this treatment is working! Can't wait to see if there's good news in your future :)
Ohhh...good levels! Maybe good news in a weekd!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's great! I've never had progesterone that high--not even in my most recent test last week! The highest progesterone I ever had was 51 in the cycle that began with my laparatomy. Sounds like the prometrium is working!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies for your comments! I'm happy with the good results. But as always, it's hard for my heart to hope too much. I've been "burned" too many times! Of course I will keep you posted on everything. :)
ReplyDeleteWHAT? My prog was 33.3 on day 14po when I was pregnant! You must be doing great!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I just went back and looked at all the !! I used! I am so excited!! ;) What CD are you on??
ReplyDelete