I am no where near as creative as all you ladies who have already done Blog Giveaways... but I do have something that I would love to pass along.
As I mentioned earlier I downloaded some songs from iTunes this weekend. A few were from the movie "Fireproof" plus some others I found while I was searching. They are SO GOOD and I have pretty much been listening to them non-stop. They have really spoken to my heart and have filled me with much consolation and peace.
I would love to share them with you! I don't know if you all listen to Christian music, but for me music is one of my favorite ways to pray. I love to sing, pretty much everywhere and anywhere, but especially alone in my car. If you are in need of some inspiration, you might appreciate these songs as well. I am calling it my "Inspiration Mix." :)
All you have to do is post a comment that you want "in" and I'll raffle it off and mail a CD to the winner. I will contact the winner and you can give me your mailing address.
Yay for blog giveaways!!! :)
I want in, I want in!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Christian music. It is so soothing to my IF-weary soul ....
Count me in! I love to listen to Christian music! I currently have a love/hate relationship with Natalie Grant's "held" song. I love it because it gives words to some of the emotions I was experiencing after my miscarriage and I hate it because it makes me cry every time I hear it. Truly though, I know that there is healing in tears.
ReplyDeletei'm in! i'm always in need of inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in! Especially since my favorite Christian radio station is gone now!
ReplyDeleteI can't get on facebook for some reason right now, but I'll respond to your message tonight!
I'm in - I could definitely use comforting words right now.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to partake in this give away!! I love listening to Christian music on my long drives too and from the university. It relaxes me! :)
ReplyDeleteOh me, too!!!
ReplyDeleteIs it too late to comment... I want in on this!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this?
ReplyDeleteOkay here is the deal I don't like Christian music. Is that bad?
I am going to sign up to see if maybe I have just had some bad experiences in the past and maybe it has gotten better!
Oh my gosh I hope I don't come off as opinionated! I mean I am opionated but I am not being opinionated here! HA! :) I should just put my typing hand in my mouth!
But from everyone's opinion maybe i am missing something. ;)
If I'm not too late, count me in!
ReplyDelete