Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Busy Week

My week has been insane - early mornings, late nights, and non-stop rehearsing the play! Thankfully my students are well-prepared and I'm so ready for the first performance tomorrow. I'm completely exhausted, but it will be over before I know it.

My sister-in-law just happened to be in town for one day, so I also picked her up from the airport at 6:30am today and had dinner with her after rehearsal. It was worth it to spend some time with her!

Oh yeah, and today is also cycle day one. Thankfully I'm too busy to think much about it, but it's really bad timing to be bloated, crampy and irritable. Oh well. I will start my new dosage of Tamoxifen in a couple of days and go in for an ultrasound around ovulation time. I'm looking forward to that and hoping it brings new information.

3 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about cd1. good luck with the play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your play! I bet it is going to be amazing!!! :) Summer is almost here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the end of the school year sucks! i can't believe busy and exhausted i am too!

    hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete