My hubby and I decided this week to take advantage of the long weekend and get away. I'm so glad that we're doing this! It will be good to just be in a different place to rest, relax, read, play games and watch movies. Depending on the weather we might do some things outside as well. But there is no internet access, so I won't be online for a couple of days! We're leaving as soon as I get off the computer and get ready. :)
I'm praying that my ovulation holds off for a couple of days. I have my ultrasound scheduled with Dr. L for Tuesday, but if this cycle is like all my recent ones I could get my LH surge today, tomorrow or Monday. Ideally she'd like to do the ultrasound the day of the LH surge, but she would also do it the day after. As long as it holds off until late Sunday or Monday I think I will keep my appointment. I truly hope that it reveals something!
I think a getaway sounds nice. It's been awhile for my dh and I. I do have a few months of free time this summer so maybe we can schedule something! I hope you have a good and relaxing time. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteMovies and games with NO internet? Sounds like heaven.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous!! I want a weekend getaway! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time!!!
ReplyDelete