Friday, November 13, 2009

Dr. B's Talk

I'm so glad that the Dr. B talk is really going to happen next weekend! It really didn't take that much work, but it seems like I first had this idea sooooo long ago. I hope and pray that we have a good tur-nout, mostly because I'm hoping to reach other women in our area who need help and support.

If you (or anyone you know) is planning to come, would you please RSVP to me? Either by commenting on this post or by emailing me at jeremiahtwentynineleven@gmail.com.

Also, please send me any topic ideas or questions for Dr. B that you can think of. He asked that I send him a few suggestions.

Thank you so much for your help! The talk begins at 10am at the Archdiocesan Pastoral Center.

7 comments:

  1. I think a good question for a NaPro Dr (for newcomers who may not understand how it works) is how it can be used for those who have been diagnosed by other Drs with "unexplained" infertility.

    On the flipside, he can also address what kind of treatments are available for those with a known diagnosis, like PCOS, endometriosis, PID, etc.


    GL with the meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great talk! I would love to have a physician like Dr. B again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome! So far I only have one person for my IFSG! :)

    Brenda you can have a physician like Dr. B. He is only 16 miles from you! wink, wink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'll be there--Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and the hubs plan to be there. I never RSVPed to the Family Life office, so does this count? Also, the announcement was in my bulletin this Sunday - yeah!

    ReplyDelete