I just got off the phone with my doctor's office and it is not looking good for having my surgery over Thanksgiving weekend. The scheduling office hadn't even received the orders yet from Dr. L, which apparently is the first step to getting on the hospital calendar. Also, she still is not "approved" by my insurance. The woman told me that they have been trying to get this paperwork sorted out since early spring! They thought it would take about 6 months, but it has not been processed yet. They have absolutely no idea when it will be finalized.
GRRRRR!!!! I am seriously the most impatient person ever! I can't bare the thought of having to wait even longer for this surgery. I know that many of you waited a long time to get on the PPVI schedule, so I should be glad that my process is going as "quickly" as it is. But still!! I feel like I should board a plane with Sew Infertile and head to Atlanta this week. :)
Dear Lord, please grant me patience during this frustrating time of waiting...
I am so sorry! You are talking to Mrs. Impatient, so I understand your impatience.
ReplyDeleteBut this doesn't sound like they are very well organized. It's like there is no rush, and your issue is not of any importance to them! I am so sorry! You can drive if you want! We have a pull out bed, and you can just show up with me at the Dr's office tomorrow morning! :)
Don't worry about nagging them! :)
But what I meant to say is I don't think you are being impatient!!
ReplyDeleteThat really sucks. Waiting is so hard, i can understand your frustration. God Bless!
ReplyDeleteBummer!! I'm sorry they're being so unhelpful!
ReplyDeleteI wish you could get surgery like YESTERDAY!!!
ReplyDeletepraying for ya.
Oh my goodness, that certainly is frustrating and you have every right to complain. I remember how upset I was trying to schedule my surgery- I called in Sept '07, was told they would put me down for a phone consult in Dec and surgery in Jan... only to find out months later that "I must have misunderstood," because they were all booked up through May.
ReplyDeleteBy the grace of God, I was able to get in by April '08, though. So just keep trusting in God, He'll get you through this waiting stage.
(PS.... my word verfication is "pookaboo." WTF??!! Lol!)