Today's second reading is SO APPROPRIATE for this day!!! Read for yourself what St. Paul had to say...
"Do everything without grumbling or questioning, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine like lights in the world, as you hold on to the word of LIFE, so that my boast for the day of Christ may be that I did not run in vain or labor in vain."
Enough said.
Great verse, thanks for that!
ReplyDeleteWow! Amazing! That is the best verse ever for today. That gave me chills.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing that! It is a perfect reminder and right from God's word! It definitely gave my spirits a boost this morning!
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind but I stole this for my facebook status :)
ReplyDeletePerfect! I also stole it for a Facebook note!
ReplyDelete