I called my doctor's office yesterday with a handful of questions. I had to leave the questions on the nurse voicemail, although I confirmed that Dr. L was in the office. I called around 10:00am and it took ALL my strength not to call back in the afternoon to follow-up! I am hoping to hear back from them today and I WILL call this afternoon if they don't call first. One reason is that today is Day 3, so if my doc wants me to take Femara or Tamoxifen or anything else I'll have to pick up the prescription today. And of course the other reason is that I'm just impatient!
My biggest fear right now is that because of these wacky cycles, they might have to postpone my surgery. (Dr. L said that my cycle date would be important, but she didn't say why.) My hubby keeps telling me, "You don't know one way or the other, so why worry about it?" I proceeded to tell him that I can't help it!! I am just SO focused on getting this surgery done and SO anxious for the results. I am just really perplexed about this short cycle... I guess taking a new drug could have easily thrown my body off. I'll keep you posted if I get any updates today. :)
Argh!
ReplyDeleteI am anxious for you, as well!!
It is so hard to keep waiting and not knowing.
I will really pray for you to have patience and that the right outcome will happen.