I spent the afternoon with three lovely bloggers. It was so wonderful to meet them in person after "knowing" them for so long!
They are just as I expected - cute, sweet, and so much fun! The kids were adorable and we had fun together playing at the park and then relaxing at the mall.
They brought Molly and Tommy the sweetest gifts! I'm so grateful they rearranged their schedules and made the trip out to see me. Thank you ladies! :)
Now I'm catching up on my sweet Molly time since I was gone the entire afternoon. Can't get enough of this sweet baby girl.




It am so thankful for the chance to hang out with you today!!! It was an awesome time!!
ReplyDeleteI will keep praying that all goes well for Molly's healing and the ICPC, and you can return home this weekend!!
How fun!
ReplyDeleteWe all rock :)
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome ladies!
ReplyDelete