Thursday, August 30, 2012

Miss Molly

I tried to do a little photo shoot with Miss Molly after her bath the other day - because she was finally unhooked from all her wires!  I got a couple of good ones, but I'm excited to take more as soon as we are out of here. 

 


I don't think she enjoyed her first bath too much.  Oh well...  she will learn to love it!  :)

13 comments:

  1. It just amazes me how old she looks! Not a newborn-a beautiful, perfect looking baby. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wide awake and so beautiful!
    Nice break from the wires!! Only 2 more days!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second pic is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is BEAUTIFUL! and I see no evidence of a feeding tube. not sure what she had but it was happily significantly less permanant than Caties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious!! Congrats on your new addition. I love me some adopted nicu baby girls :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That second picture, OHMY goodness, I just want to hug her and keep'er safe from the big wide world...........so happy to hear Miss Molly is wireless now, thank God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! She IS ADORABLE! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is too cute! I am glad she is doing so well. praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete