Hard to believe that we've been here a week - in a way it's flown by, and yet it feels like we've been here forever.
Molly continues to make great progress. She is eating more and the doctor weaned her again from the morphine. Hopefully she keeps it up!
I am so grateful for all the loving care she receives from the nurses. Any idea how I can thank them?? Donuts in the morning??
Thank you again for all the love, prayers and support. It is keeping our spirits up over here!



Sweet pictures! Glad she is weaning so fast! So many people praying for her!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThe last one of Tommy holding Molly is so precious! Continuing to pray!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Went away for a week's vacation and came back to all these posts! Bless you, your family and your new addition...love her name and prayers for you all as your new little girl works on recovery! Your Tommy seems to have been such a trooper in the best sense! Donuts are a great idea and those elaborate fruit arrangements are always popular too! God bless!
ReplyDeleteso glad to see you holding her and T! how about some nice chocolates or fancy coffee instead of the crappy hospital coffee:) or bagels and cream cheese from panera! can you tell i'm hungry!
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy for you guys! We went through a similar short NICU experience with our adoption. Ironically, I am also a PICU nurse so that helped immensely!
ReplyDeleteI can say from experience that food is always appreciated. However, I know we get kudos from our managers (and is also linked to pay increases) if they receive positive feedback from parents and patients about us as individuals. So even a nice written comment to the manager (with names of your favorite nurses)is very nice and appreciated! I'm glad you are having a positive hospital experience!!!!
I hope you all get to go home soon. Any word from ICPC?
So glad things are going well! Tommy is quite a trooper and that pic of him holding Molly is precious! I agree with KC. A note naming the best nurses is wonderful and they all love food, too. Hugs to all!
ReplyDeleteYou have been in my prayers so much! One day at a time, momma! I am so happy that the nursing staff has been so wonderful. I hope Molly continues to do well and you get the green light to go home soon!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear the update. The last pic is absolutely precious! Hoping all of you can be home soon..
ReplyDeleteThat last pic of your DH, T and M is so precious!! Glad you have great nurses!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that she's doing well! Hope you all get to go home soon!
ReplyDelete