Many of you probably saw my post awhile back about planning a time for adoration. Is anyone still interested? I continue to be amazed at the ever-growing community that has been formed online. I feel as if I know many of you more intimately than some of my "real" friends! (You know what I mean...) This online network of support, love and encouragement is truly a gift from God. I think of you often and lift up prayers for everyone struggling on this difficult road of infertility.
A couple of weeks ago I was praying in adoration and I felt so connected to you all. That's when the idea hit me... if anyone was interested, we could pick a time to spend in prayer together. If adoration isn't your thing, that's ok! Being united together in prayer is the goal. I invite anyone interested to join me.
With all of our different schedules (and different time zones!) I'm sure this won't be easy. So here's what I was thinking - if you want to be part of this, post a comment with days/times that might work for you. We can go from there!
Love the idea! Honestly, any time is good for me. Sorry not to narrow it down at all!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Hmm . . . after next week, I'm pretty much wide open, too! Sorry! I'll give it some thought and try to narrow it down . . .
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! (Let's all pray together tonight, as well- night before the election!)
ReplyDeleteI am free mostly evenings after 4pmEST, except for Mondays and Tuesdays. So I vote for W, Th, or F evenings.
I am so glad you didn't forget about this idea! Its fantastic! I say pick a time like first Wednesday of the month at 6pm? Sorry to be bold! :) Just thinking if someone can't make you than you can adjust or something. :) Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to take part. I'm available in the evenings after 6pmEST. Thanks
ReplyDeleteHooray! Thanks for all the interest in this idea. I like Sew Infertile's suggestion... what if we chose the first Wednesday of the month between 6-7pm? That means we would start this week. :)
ReplyDeleteAgain, if adoration isn't your thing - feel free to pray from wherever you are. Being united in prayer is so powerful. I'm really excited about this!
Generally evenings after about 7:30 or 8 pm EST are best for me.. but once a month I could revamp my schedule or just be aware of the time even if I can't be online. Great idea! Especially about tonight before the election! It's a neat feeling to know others are out there in the same mindset at the same time.
ReplyDelete