Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another Intention...

My cousin lost her house today in the California fires. The ones burning in Orange County are very close to my parent's and my brother's houses. They should be ok, but it's a really scary time. I seriously don't remember this many fires burning when I was growing up. It seems like there is always something burning there now! Please pray for my cousin and her family.

4 comments:

  1. I will pray. My sister's in Orange Co. too, and called me tonight with a couple prayer intentions for friends of hers whose homes are in danger. Very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?!? Where does your sister live? How long has she been in California?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's been in Irvine for like a year and a half. I'm gonna email you back right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm praying! I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's house, and I hope the rest of your family is safe!

    ReplyDelete