Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Impatience

So, how long should I wait to call my doctor's office about scheduling my surgery?

My appointment was last Thursday and they said they would be calling me to confirm the date. Apparently there is one person in the office who handles these things. While my doctor told me some dates that she is free, they still have to confirm with the hospital. Not to mention they are waiting on the final paperwork from my insurance company - if you remember from my previous post, my doctor is still getting approval from all insurance companies since she is new to the area. She was hopeful that this would be speedy!

I'm thinking that one week would be pretty good to wait, don't you think? I'm hoping to hold out one more day and call them on Thursday to see what the deal is. Oh Lord, give me patience.

1 comment:

  1. I would say it won't hurt to call. They are probably still waiting on some of the information, but at least they can tell you that and put your mind at ease.

    I'm waiting for the same office to call with my progesterone level! Tomorrow will be a week, which I think is the typical length they tell you you'll have to wait. I'm not calling, because I'm holding out hope that Dr. B will call me himself. I know that's not very likely, but he did call me himself once so it's possible!

    Praying for patience for you..

    ReplyDelete