Friday, August 17, 2012

Columbus

We made it to Columbus, Ohio around 3:00pm this afternoon. The first part of our drive was great. My hubby did the driving and I kept Tommy entertained in the backseat with movies, games, toys, music, etc.

He napped for an hour and when he woke up we started looking for a place to stop for lunch. Unfortunately we didn't stop soon enough and hit major road construction traffic - one hour to go 7 miles. Ugh.

After that we had a nice long lunch break and it was only an hour or so more to our hotel. We swam in the pool, went out to dinner and Tommy is out like a light. Fingers crossed that he sleeps well all night long!

A few pics...

16 comments:

  1. Is Tommy ordering room service? :)
    Praying for you - keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're keeping us updated! I'm on pins and needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Only a few more hours of driving!

    Welcome to the awesome state of Indiana!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, did Tommy order room service? I love seeing that infant seat in your car. Safe travels the rest of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the updates!!! Praying for y'all Extra!!! Ps-love seeing Tommy and knowing that soon hes going to have a baby sister back there with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you! You've been on my heart and mind all day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the updates! I'm so excited for you and praying everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Call me if you think you will have a chance to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying hard for you guys. Safe travels and best wishes this week! I love all the pics - especially Tommy on the phone. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Catching up on your blogposts. So excited for you! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute!!! <3.
    I forgot to say ... In your latest post, the picture of him kneeling and praying is the sweetest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete