Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Molly's Mom"

I overheard the nurses talking this evening and they called me "Molly's Mom." It stopped me in my tracks and of course I loved being called that!

Today was another good day for Molly. Here is what our daily schedule has been like: my hubby goes to the hospital in time for the 6:30am feeding while Tommy and I have breakfast and get ready. Then he comes back to get us and we spend the morning at the hospital. Mid-day my hubby takes Tommy back to the hotel for a nap while I stay at the hospital. After his nap I've been trying to take Tommy on outings to the park or somewhere else fun. After dinner together we go back to the hotel for bath/bedtime and then I return to the hospital for the evening. I'm usually back to the hotel by 11pm and we start over again the next day!

We are surviving, but I'm sure this will get old soon. The good news is that Molly should be discharged by Saturday!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Yeah for Molly's hospital stay having an end in sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's the sweetest <3 and hooray for release soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so, so darling! I love the "little black dress" onesie. Many prayers for her continued improvement and for your whole family to have lots of energy and patience. The hospital time is a hard time, but a beautiful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I'm so happy Molly will be going home soon!! She is simply adorable! <3
    And I love the "Molly's Mom" reference too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is GREAT news that she gets to go home so soon! :) C has that same black onesie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so beautiful, love the pics. YOu guys are such good parents. And - you ARE Molly's Mom!!! PTL :) So happy to hear she's doing so well! Can't believe I have to wait til we visit sometime-who-knows-when to meet her - part of me feels like when you get back to DC we'll be there to meet her - isn't that crazy? Loving the daily updates, I'm hooked :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Discharge by Saturday!! Hooray! I hope the ICPC paperwork process is going smoothly and you will be in your own home soon with both your babies. Praying, praying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been able to comment until now, but wanted to let you know I have been following along and praying for you guys and sweet Molly through this process. It must have been heartbreaking to have her admitted to NICU. I hope she continues to progress well and that you are able to come home this weekend. We are overdue for a get together. Can you believe we both have a son and daughter that are the same ages? Who would have imagined!

    ReplyDelete