Overall Molly is doing well and responding to her treatment so far. She has a feeding tube and is under a heater so we didn't get to hold her today. Hoping that soon she will be back to her bottles so we can have some snuggle time with her.
God knows the plan HE has for Molly. Plans for Molly's good, not for her harm. Plans to give Molly hope and a future!
I am praying for sweet Molly during these challenging days ahead. Praying specifically that her scores drop every day; that she can get into a regular NICU bed (no heater); and that she starts taking all her feedings through a bottle. Praying that the nurses taking care of Molly and the doctors in charge of her care are touched by God's hand through witnessing Molly's story unfold to show HOPE and a FUTURE!
I also pray that you are able to spend time holding/snuggling her again soon! Those were the bittersweet rewards of Isaiah's time in the hospital...just sitting there for 8-12 hours a day holding my baby, praying for his healing.
The nurses always got a good laugh with me and Isaiah because I seemed to accidentally disconnect his monitors so much the alarms were always going off. I laugh now, but at the time, it was frustrating that he had so many cords running from every part of his tiny little body that it was impossible to change his diaper without EVERYONE in the NICU staring at us because of the loud beeping we were causing!
This is only a season. But, it is a season that God has prepared for you. He is here with you. He will be with your whole family through this WHOLE process. I am praying that you feel peace and are not overwhelmed (I WAS SO OVERWHELMED) with the whole medical talk and NICU environment.
I look forward to meeting you and your whole family soon!
Remember that I am a phone call, text or email away. I am here to help you in any way that I can during your stay here in Indiana.
Poor thing. It's awful she has to endure withdrawl at such a tender age. A question arising purely from curiosity... Who is responsible for the costs of her medical care?
Oh sweet girl! I pray she is well soon and her suffering is small. Praying for you all as you deal with such an unexpected bump in the road.
ReplyDeleteOh G, I will keep Molly and your family in my prayers. She is SO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGod knows the plan HE has for Molly. Plans for Molly's good, not for her harm. Plans to give Molly hope and a future!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for sweet Molly during these challenging days ahead. Praying specifically that her scores drop every day; that she can get into a regular NICU bed (no heater); and that she starts taking all her feedings through a bottle. Praying that the nurses taking care of Molly and the doctors in charge of her care are touched by God's hand through witnessing Molly's story unfold to show HOPE and a FUTURE!
I also pray that you are able to spend time holding/snuggling her again soon! Those were the bittersweet rewards of Isaiah's time in the hospital...just sitting there for 8-12 hours a day holding my baby, praying for his healing.
The nurses always got a good laugh with me and Isaiah because I seemed to accidentally disconnect his monitors so much the alarms were always going off. I laugh now, but at the time, it was frustrating that he had so many cords running from every part of his tiny little body that it was impossible to change his diaper without EVERYONE in the NICU staring at us because of the loud beeping we were causing!
This is only a season. But, it is a season that God has prepared for you. He is here with you. He will be with your whole family through this WHOLE process. I am praying that you feel peace and are not overwhelmed (I WAS SO OVERWHELMED) with the whole medical talk and NICU environment.
I look forward to meeting you and your whole family soon!
Remember that I am a phone call, text or email away. I am here to help you in any way that I can during your stay here in Indiana.
I am praying and offering the next days for your beautiful little girl!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so perfect!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and sweet Molly- It must be so hard not to hold that precious baby girl!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all, G! Thanks for updating us.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Praying that everything goes well with the adoption!
ReplyDeleteshe is gorgeous, even with a feeding tube! and I love Julie's comments. I am tearing up.
ReplyDeletePoor thing. It's awful she has to endure withdrawl at such a tender age. A question arising purely from curiosity... Who is responsible for the costs of her medical care?
ReplyDeletePraying for your sweet little girl. She is so precious. Praying that God heals her soon.
ReplyDelete