Friday, May 7, 2010

Any guesses?

More waiting over here... wanna have some fun guessing about this baby?

What day will he be born?

Weight? Length?

Name??

I will keep you posted when we hear anything!!

25 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll play.

    Saturday around 8 AM

    7lbs 15oz and 21 inches long

    You don't have a name? William Thomas

    after St William of Rochester, Patron of Adopted Children
    and St Thomas More, Patron saint of adoption

    But you will call him Bill. That's my guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is fun!

    Day - tomorrow

    Weight - 7.2 lbs, 20 inches

    Name - Joseph Jeremiah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, I feel like I'm stalking you!! I can't wait to hear the great news. For your sake, I hope it's TODAY before noon!! Have you picked out a name??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmmmm ok!

    I say born today.....6pm

    6lbs 10 oz

    name....John Paul in honor of your trip and seeing his seal etc.

    Or Benedict Paul in honor of both Popes!

    but I have to say I like Joseph Jeremiah! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say Sunday at 745am

    7.8pounds, 21inches

    I'm totally digging Joseph Jeremiah....!!!

    I have no idea the name!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these games!

    I say TODAY at 9 pm. 7.5 lbs, 21 inches long

    Name- Glen Ryan (Haha!) I like Joseph Jeremiah too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good game...

    Born: Sunday, 5/9 @ 8:37am (Mother's Day!)

    Weight: 7 lb. 11 oz.

    Name: I am also loving Joseph Jeremiah ... but, only because
    Yuengling Ochmonek is a girl's name! ;)

    I have all of Buffalo praying for you... I hope you are feeling the love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely thinking Mother's Day.

    Weight: 7 lbs., 4 ozs., 20 inches

    Name: Oh.... something with Jeremiah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is that he will be born on Sunday at 11:45pm (just so he can sneak into being a Mother's Day present for you!).

    He'll be 7lb, 2 oz and 21 inches long.

    Name: Bernie, for St. Bernadette. :)

    Praying for you and all involved! Glad you have a bit more time to prepare, although I am sure you'd rather have him home right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunday at 12:30 a.m. (Mother's Day!) .. 7 lbs. 13 oz. .. and for the name.. We talked all about our names once on a car ride but I can only remember the girl names you liked! So my random guess is Michael Troy, but I also love GIMH's first guess.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Monday
    8lbs, 3 oz
    Are you going to name him Urban Simon Christopher so he has the initials USC? :)

    Seriously, I think it would be neat to keep Jerrimiah as part of the name. And Joseph was the foster/adopted father of Jesus, so he's another great saint to use.

    Just promise me you won't name the kid Pet.e Carrol.l.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Day - Tuesday May 11th at 6pm (if she's induced the doctor will want to have the patient out of the hospital by the weekend. Also, if she has to go to C-section, he'll want to get it done so he can get home in time for dinner:)

    Weight/Length - 8#14 oz and 20.5 inches

    Name - Jeremiah Bernard ( stole some of this from others' comments!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm. I have to think hard about this...


    Monday
    7 lbs 4 oz, 21 inches

    David Jeremiah (I'm jumping on the Jeremiah bandwagon)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a feeling the baby will be born in the middle of the night tonight(or early morn)...around 3:00am...you'll get a call. As your driving to the hsp at 4am you'll be in such awe.

    I guess around 8 lbs.

    Name? I like John Paul or Paul Jeremiah.

    Good luck and keep us posted! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sunday (Mother's Day!)

    8lbs 2oz

    20 inches

    Joseph Benedict

    We'll be thinking of you this weekend!!! And of couse praying too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sunday morning

    8 lbs 10 oz 21 inches

    Jeremiah as a first or middle, not sure with what other name...

    Happy Mother's Day!

    (just peeked at others comments - guess we are all on the same page with the name!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going with Mother's Day. It just feels right. 4am.

    I like Jeremiah Troy Swan-dog Swanda.

    or maybe Jeremiah with one of your dad's names as the middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just checking in because we are dying to hear about this baby! (By the way, my good friend Nancy is praying her heart out for you and keeps calling for updates!) I love all the names with Jeremiah... so I will second any of those choices since I am late in checking the computer.

    As for when I say early on Monday morning around 4 am.

    Weight- a healthy 8 lbs 2 oz
    Length- 21 inches

    Cannot wait to see who "wins!"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Born: On a perfect day

    Weight: Perfect weight

    Length: Perfect length

    Name: Matthew Jeremiah, Matthew means gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Philip Troy

    7 lbs 12 ounces

    20 1/2 inches

    AND he's gonna make you wait until Tuesday at 9:00 a.m.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sunday around 3pm
    7 lbs 5 oz and 22 inches long
    I love the name Joseph Jeremiah.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mother's Day-1:03 am

    7lbs 1oz

    20 inches

    I like TCIE's idea of Matthew-Ted also means Gift of God (thats my husband's name)

    But it think Ted Jeremiah sounds funny. So i'm going with either Matthew or Jospeh Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  23. I say
    Monday, May 10 at 3:22 am

    7lbs 6 oz, 20 inches

    Gosh, a name! That is so hard, but fun! Anthony Gerard!

    Best of luck, still praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I say:
    Sunday at 11:49 pm (Mother's Day, but he waits until the last minute)
    7 lbs 7 oz, 21 inches long
    Thomas Jeremiah

    ReplyDelete
  25. since we're still waiting I thought of another name: Samuel, Hannah's son :) Sam Swanda? Love it!

    Isaac and call him Zak?

    Clearly I am checking in frequently for updates, like everyone else! Baby S we are waiting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete