Hi! I have no idea whether you're need money to pay for this adoption- I'm new to the IF girls network here and wanted to share this fabulous link http://www.storinguptreasures.com/2010/05/paying-it-forward.html#disqus_thread
My friend Courtney is raising ten thousand dollars for adoptive families. The first 26 families who sign up will get the money. Check it out!
he's not screaming! what a trooper. and we have that towel - too cute. wait 'til he's running down the hall with the ducky towel streaming behind him :)
It all seems just so perfect! The joy in all of your eyes and smiles are priceless! Thanks for letting watch your family's dream unfold so beautifully!
Ooohhhh... so handsome! I agree with Mrs. Mike that his eyes are very "knowing". He must be one of those amazing "old souls". You all look great! Keep the pictures coming, Mom!
Hi! I have no idea whether you're need money to pay for this adoption- I'm new to the IF girls network here and wanted to share this fabulous link http://www.storinguptreasures.com/2010/05/paying-it-forward.html#disqus_thread
ReplyDeleteMy friend Courtney is raising ten thousand dollars for adoptive families. The first 26 families who sign up will get the money. Check it out!
He is so beautiful, G! I cannot believe how alert he looks! What gorgeous big eyes he has!
ReplyDeleteLook at all that hair! :) Love it! He looks so comfty in your and Troy's arms. Continued blessings to you all! :)
ReplyDeleteHow perfect!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so good for being just a few days old--such a doll! Congrats, again!
ReplyDeleteOh, these are wonderful! More, more!
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks awesome. Oh, and I love the ducks ;-)
ReplyDeleteI am just amazed at how alert he is and how big and "knowing" his eyes are for being just a few days old!
ReplyDeleteLove the duckies!
Wow, he is such a handsome guy! And that looks like curly hair to me! Love it :).
ReplyDeleteI love to see how happy you both look. Congrats again :).
very alert and very handsome! love th pictures, keep'em coming!
ReplyDeletehe's not screaming! what a trooper. and we have that towel - too cute. wait 'til he's running down the hall with the ducky towel streaming behind him :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! All three of you look so happy and content :)
ReplyDeleteIt all seems just so perfect! The joy in all of your eyes and smiles are priceless! Thanks for letting watch your family's dream unfold so beautifully!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is he???? He's already a heartbreaker!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet boy! I love those big eyes! You guys look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHe really does look great, especially for how young he is. He's adorable! Thanks for sharing all these pictures-can't wait or more!
ReplyDeleteOoohhhh... so handsome! I agree with Mrs. Mike that his eyes are very "knowing". He must be one of those amazing "old souls". You all look great! Keep the pictures coming, Mom!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteIts crazy how much he really does resemble you, G!!!
Love it!
So sweet. We have the same tub!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable and so is Tommy!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the duckie towel.
ReplyDelete