Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pictures










14 comments:

  1. I love how alert he's been since day one- those dark brown eyes, just absorbing everything around him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love'em, he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my golly. He is too cute! I love love love the one of you both sleeping. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so my godson's baptism was today and while I was holding him looking down at his sweet face I was thinking about how you get to do this every day! You must be in awe of him... newborns are truly mesmerizing...
    prayers, sweetie! I'm so happy for you and your husband...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are just great- everyone looks so happy and wonderful!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, G! I cannot believe how CUTE he is! Thanks so much for sharing these with us, and I've also been eagerly waiting to hear what the b-mom had to say that was so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love! He is so beautiful! Does he do that thing when you get him out of bed and he stretches by sticking his bum way out back with his legs curled up? I miss that! Get lots of pics, it doesn't last long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny - I didn't buy that you were sleeping in that picture, I figured you were posing ;). Are you getting enough sleep? I'm amazed how, um, grown-up (not quite the right word) he seems for his age already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious boy and a precious family too. Enjoy every minute of it, especially being off this summer!!! :)

    ReplyDelete