You would think that by now the one thing I would know how to do is WAIT! We continue to hope and pray for a safe and healthy delivery and a smooth adoption. It's hard not to be nervous, but I will continue to trust in the Lord and his plans.
We got a few more things done around the house and we were finally able to register. If this baby doesn't come tomorrow they will deliver him by c-section. Ahhh, it's still so hard to believe!
Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us!
Hope everything goes super smooth... and happens SOON! Happy Mother's Day! :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! I will keep praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to pray for you guys!!! Can't wait until he gets here!!!!
ReplyDeleteWish I could stay calm for you, but I'm freaking out, too!! Ha ha!!! Come on, baby boy! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so anxious to see his tiny face!!!
ReplyDeleteWill say an extra prayer for smooth EVERYTHING tonight.
God Bless, and Happy Mother's Day :)
I know you are on pins and needles waiting for this baby! All will go well.
ReplyDeleteWe're on pins and needles along with you and praying!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, did you ever think things would culminate after 5 years to a sequence of events like this???
Praying and waiting with you!!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and cant wait to hear of his arrival!
ReplyDeleteBoy is this ever "hurry up and wait"
ReplyDeletepraying for you, My mom keeps asking me about you since it told her about "the call"
did you get my email?
You are almost there, G!!! Either way that baby is coming soon.
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!
Oh my, the calm before the storm! love it!
ReplyDeleteBut I must admit it is killing me! I just cannot imagine how you must be feeling!!!
Oh well even though everything is out of your control, perhaps this is an opportunity to really enjoy this time of preparation ... as hard as that might be. It is a very special time. I know God is preparing your heart as well ... I am tearing up just thinking about all of this for you! I am just so thrilled for you! I cannot wait for the news!!!
Sigh. I don't even know you and I am on the edge of my seat. I keep checking your blog to see if there's an update! Praying.
ReplyDeleteI am OBSESSIVELY checking your blog. We are all impatient! Can't wait to see a picture of that baby. :) Maybe tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteoh, honey, you must be beside yourself! I'm practically stalking your blog and I'm not even the one waiting to be the Mama!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, prayers.... hope there's a news soon!
Praying for you! Can't wait to hear your news.
ReplyDelete