Well, today is the big day that we will meet with the birthmother. Please pray that everything goes well! We will meet with her at 6pm tonight and the other couple meets at 7:30pm. She will have to make her decision tonight or tomorrow and then she is being induced Thursday. Is this really happening???
I'm still not sure how I was able to function and get through the past four days, but here we are. I have pretty much been in some sort of fog, shock, daze, etc. Thankfully my life is so busy, that I've had to keep going.
Thank you so much for your prayers and words of support and encouragement! I already knew how amazing you were and how important you were in my life. But especially during these past couple of days, it has been so comforting and humbling to know that you're praying for me. I have been in too much shock to even pray myself.
On one hand I am freaking out over the possibilities of these next couple of days. (How could I not???) And yet on the other hand, it's freeing to know that this situation is completely out of my hands. I have complete faith and trust in the Lord that if this is meant to be then it will work out.
Jesus, I trust in You.
Praying for you today. Are you Eastern time zone?
ReplyDeletePraying for you today!
ReplyDeletePraying for you! Dr. G she is eastern.... :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you and the birthmother today!
ReplyDeleteSaying an extra prayer for you today. God bless and may those worries/anxieties melt away.
ReplyDeletePlease give us a full report tonight! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
ReplyDeleteOh, we took the BM a small bouquet of flowers. Maybe ask your SW if that is appropriate.
I'll be praying!!!
ReplyDeleteI was just logging on here to remind you that we are praying for you and will be offering noon Mass for your intentions today.
ReplyDeleteDH and I have been trying to wrap our brains around the idea of meeting our own birthmother this weekend...I'll be so interested to hear how this goes!
You're being lifted up in prayer all day today!
Praying G! I hope this day flies by!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you so much since your last post! I having been praying for you guys. Let us know how it goes!
ReplyDeleteoh hon! We are definitely praying!!!! I haven't been able to get this amazing opportunity out of my mind and prayers ;) God is in control!!
ReplyDeleteOFFERING TODAY UP FOR YOU!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and for the birthmother! May God give you His peace today!
ReplyDeleteKC
"I have complete faith and trust in the Lord that if this is meant to be then it will work out."
ReplyDeleteThose words you wrote were perfect for this situation. Trust in the Lord..He is good and merciful. If it's HIS will...it will be done. God bless and praying for you.
So much exciting news going on in the blog world. God must be hearing all of our prayers!
Offering up for you today and adding this whole situation to my L&D intentions.
ReplyDeleteI can't stop thinking about you. I will be praying on and off all day! I can't wait to hear everything!
ReplyDeleteOh yes praying a LOT over here! Woke up up bright and early with you on my mind ... prayed for ya during our morning walk, whilst cleaning house, and will continue to lift it up ALL DAY LONG!
ReplyDeleteMay His perfect will be done!
Praying, praying, praying!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease God!! I am praying!!
ReplyDeletePraying extra hard for you today!
ReplyDeletePraise God! I have been thinking of you a lot while I'm here at CUMC, there is a picture on the wall I see while walking the halls and it has the Jeremiah 29:11 verse on it! So it always brings you to mind when I walk (which is a lot!). Keep us posted!!!
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteI love you and I can't believe this is happening! Regardless, His Grace is Enough, I know you know that! AH! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today! Hoping the next 4 hours fly for you :).
ReplyDeleteI prayed for you at the noon Mass today. Did you feel it??? I'm still praying and will be stalking your blog for updates later tonight.
ReplyDeleteContinued prayers, my friend!
I will be praying for your meeting tonight!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, talk about anxiety!! I keep thinking of that part of Mass (right before the closing of the Our Father) when the priest says, "and take away all our anxieties, as we wait in joyful hope..."
ReplyDeleteTake away all her anxieties, Lord!!
I love Sissy's idea of flowers, that would be so sweet :)
Oh wow, so exciting. PLEEEEEEEEASE update as soon as humanly possible!
Count on my prayers too!!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure you're meeting with her right now. Praying for you and the PBM.
ReplyDeleteIt's 6:15 your time and I am praying for you and offering up. I beg this is your baby.
ReplyDeletePraying and hoping all went well tonight!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness its taking every thing in me not to call or text you to find out how things went!
ReplyDeleteBut I am sure you are really just still in the waiting phase so I won't add more pressure with all my questions!
Praying for you guys ... may the night be short and good news tomorrow!