A friend of a friend gave us their glider and I picked it up today. What a gift - it's like new!
I continue to be overwhelmed by the generosity of the people in our lives. My dear friend L stopped by today with her husband and 2-month old son. They gave us a sweet gift, a bunch of clothes he has already outgrown, some fun snacks to have around the house and a few other essential items. Thank you L!
I also got a lovely gift in the mail from Wheelbarrow Rider. You are too kind - you shouldn't have! Thank you for your generosity.
Please keep praying for a healthy delivery and smooth adoption. Jesus, I trust in You.
I can imagine how excited and eager you are to meet your son!
ReplyDeleteYou will continue to have my prayers!!
btw, I love his room! Your husband did a great job painting it. I can't wait to start our adoption process in God's time :)
I am so glad you liked the onesies! I had fun picking them out. One of them, the construction one, matches one I got my son in a bigger size. Soon your little one will likely be obsessing over all things construction, lol! It was my joy to give you that little something to help you celebrate.
ReplyDeletevery nice! I just saw your email, sorry I'm late answering, My email automatically deletes anything with a Fw:....
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say how excited I am for you! I've been following alot of blogs lately and there is so much good stuff going on. God Bless!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter and I brought flowers to the statue of the Blessed Mother at our church this morning and were praying for you, the birthmother, and the baby. Hoping you have him in your arms soon!
ReplyDeleteYou are MOST welcome...but really thank YOU for inviting us in to share in this special time of preparation for your son. We were at the replica grotto of Lourdes today at the monastery and said some special prayers to Our Lady for you all.
ReplyDelete