Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SHE PICKED US!!!!

SHE PICKED US!!!

And she's being induced at 7:00am TOMORROW!!!

AHHH!!!

62 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD GINA!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT! Crying tears of joy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHH!!! I cannot believe it!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Tears of joy! God is absolutely amazing!!! LOVE YOU NER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless and enjoy. What a beautiful gift to receive in the month of May!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GINA!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AMAZING HOW GOD WORKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I'm crying and covered with goosebumps. I'm SO HAPPY for you and will be praying that everything goes smoothly during delivery! Can't wait for further updates!

    KC

    ReplyDelete
  7. LEt tonight be the first night of no sleep! I can't even imagine what you are doing right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LEt tonight be the first night of no sleep! I can't even imagine what you are doing right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH!!!!! That is such wonderful news :) Good luck and update when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH NO WAY!!!!!!

    This is just INSANITY!!!!!

    Once your DH plucks you off the ceiling from where you are surely dancing and singing, please give more details!!!! How did she make her choice?? Did she choose you before she even met the other couple?? What is she like??

    I NEED MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I second TCIE, we totally need more details! I know you are probably busy running around and getting stuff ready, but you need to keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS! I knew she would absolutely love you guys when she met you. Good luck with everything and let me know if you need ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jesus--thank you!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! This is such incredible news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOOOHOOO!!!!

    I'm so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am BEYOND excited!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all the details and to see his face!!!!!! You're going to have a baby tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have a name?? Ahh!! I guess Lourdes sure was fruitful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't believe it! Your Lourdes miracle!!! I can't believe u will be a MOM this mother's day! praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! I know that feeling from receiving our call that we had been "chosen by a birthmother" 5 1/2 years ago. Praying for a peaceful next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't believe it! Your Lourdes miracle!!! I can't believe u will be a MOM this mother's day! praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so deeply overjoyed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How could she not pick you???
    Oh, Jeremiah! Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How could she not?! I'm so freaking excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm speechless... so happy for you!! Continuing to pray for you, your DH, the birthmother and YOUR BABY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Once again . . .Just so happy for you. I have a pic to send you later.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OHMYGOSH!!!!!!! Congrats! Better go get a car seat, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing, congratulations. I also need more info!! praying all goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG!!!!!!! BOOOOOYAHHHHH! I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE! I WISH I LIVED IN DC!

    ReplyDelete
  26. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, your Lourdes miracle was a DOOZY! A momma by tomorrow???? You must be FREAKING!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I knew it!! I knew she would fall in love with you both!!

    A baby boy is coming home with you and your husband!1 Amazing ;)

    God is so faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Of course she would pick you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will change the life path of this child and lead him to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ner, I am so happy to hear this wonderful amazing news! How could this mother not pick you and Troy? You are both such kind, strong, faithful people! Much love and prayers coming your way during this joyful transition. Please keep us posted on the details!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations on your baby boy! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my! Oh my! How amazing!!!!!!!!!! A baby tomorrow!!! Whoo hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations! This is such an amazing and wonderful miracle! I can't wait to hear more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW!!! I can't believe it!!! Congratulations!!! You're going to be parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, what do you need? I'm free tomorrow if you need me to bring anything - meal, baby stuff, ANYTHING. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Praise the Lord for another answered prayer! Rejoicing with you!!!! And praying like crazy for that birth mom.....! May tomorrow be a wonderful, amazing, beautiful start to motherhood for you!

    Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just finished saying my prayers for you before going to bed tonight, and decided to check your blog before going to bed... just in case there was some news. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Wow, what a whirlwind and special time for you. I can't wait to hear more and see pictures!! Please let me know anything I can do to help!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am beyond joy for you! I Have been reading about your Lourdes pilgrimage and now your miracle. Unbelievable! Jesus is so present within this blog circle. I feel so blessed to have found you all. What a gift just in time for Mother's Day!
    Kelly, Mom to 2 boys through the MIRACLE of adoption

    ReplyDelete
  37. GINA OH MY OH MY OH MY I'M DYING...
    OH MYG OSH OH MY GOSH! I just got back from adoration where I prayed for you....
    and now, TEARS... the pain you've endured, your trip, being bathed in the water..... all for this little one.

    Your world is about to change, PRAISE GOD!

    Oh, my. BLESSINGS for a safe delivery and healthy baby, mama!!!
    You are covered in Jesus' mercy and love...

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've been reading this blog for a few months now and I just want to say: CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow...praise be to God! Congrats and enjoy every moment of this new journey!!! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations! That is so exciting. I have tears of joy for you! Praying the birth goes well and baby is healthy and strong. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Aaaaaah!!!! This is so exciting! I'll be praying that everything goes beautifully tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am tearing up right now. I am SO HAPPY for you. I will be praying for you in the next few days. Congratulation MOMMY!!!!

    God answers prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm going to write everywhere I can how HAPPY I am for you. I was just thinking about that candle in Lourdes. Here is your Lourdes miracle indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Prayers for you this morning! What exciting, exciting news! God is so, so good! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Amazing!! Congratulations!! Still praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. All right!! I'm so glad she picked such wonderful parents!! :) So happy for you both!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I've been reading your blog for a little while, and am so happy and amazed for your news! Wow, God has changed your life overnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Talk about a LIFE CHANGING evening!!!
    So happy for you!
    Congratulatons!!

    Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  49. OH MY GOSH! My heart jumped out of my chest when I read these words! This is WONDERFUL!!!!!! You're a mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. OH MY GOSH! My heart jumped out of my chest when I read these words! This is WONDERFUL!!!!!! You're a mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I've been reading your blog for awhile, but never commented. That is completely awesome! It has made my day and all I can say is Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  52. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am completely bawling with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I never never cry over blogs, and yet I am sitting here boo-hooing for you this morning. Hooray for your whole wonderful family. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Tears of joy for you! It's your turn! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful! I am so happy for you. God is good!

    Prayers,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  56. Overjoyed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is so good! I will pray that everything goes well tomorrow!!!!! Keep us posted! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow! I should really learn not to go three days without checking my favorite blogs! After years of waiting, these miracles can happen fast!! Can I come over an paint walls for you this weekend? No, you should just enjoy the baby this weekend -- we can paint walls later. (Or will he go into temporary foster care first? Is he is Va., DC, or Md.? So many questions ... but you have much more pressing things to do than answer them for me, so don't worry about it.) What a gift that you got to meet the birthmother too. OHMEOHMY! We all have SO MANY CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS BECAUSE WE ARE JUST TOO EXCITED!!!!! I am so, so happy for you! How amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh my gosh, how wonderful, just wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  59. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oh that miraculous LOURDES WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete